TSA® Plus DNP (HRP) detection kit, for amplification of signal in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) or in situ hybridization protocols. The deposited DNP is detected using an anti-DNP hroseradish peroxidase, with appropriate substrate.
TSA Plus DNP System for chromogenic detection with horseradish peroxidase:
- Designed for biotin-free chromogenic detection in IHC and ISH applications
- Eliminates background associated with endogenous biotin
- Save time by skipping biotin quenching procedures
- The ISH protocol included is specifically optimized for using with popular DIG-labeled probes, although any hapten-labeled probe can be used.
- Up to 1000-fold higher sensitivity using your current antibody or probe
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Chromogenic|
|Product Brand Name||TSA Plus|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||25-75 slides|
Resources, Events & More