TSA® coumarin detection kit, for amplification of signal in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) or in situ hybridization protocols. This kit amplifies by depositing extra coumarin in the localized area of the probe or antibody.
These systems are designed for direct fluorescence detection in ISH or IHC procedures.
- Signal amplification for IHC, ISH and related applications
- Direct fluorescence detection
- Up to 1000-fold higher sensitivity
- Conserve precious antibodies or probes
- High resolution result
- Adds 2 steps to existing protocol for rapid results
|Product Brand Name||TSA|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
Resources, Events & More
Material Safety Data Sheets